• Learn to research your customer's lifestyle.
• Target your collection appropriately. • Practice the ability to work outside your personal preferences.
• Add a project with a very different flavor to your portfolio.
• Did you truly challenge yourself with your choice of customer?
• Have you been able to work beyond merely designing garments that you like?
• Did you maintain your enthusiasm while working on styles that come less naturally to you?
• Are you satisfied that you have produced an interesting design outcome?
Was this article helpful?
One of the most important things you need to take note of about becoming fashionable is to get fitter. Therefore, if you are carrying some extra pounds, then you should lose some of it soon. You can do it through dieting, working out, or a good combination of both. Find more fashion tips like this one within this guide.